FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Are bed linen and towels provided in the apartment?
- Are the prices per person or per apartment?
- Are taxes included in the price?
- How much do I pay to make the booking?
- How and when do I pay the rest of the money?
- What is the deposit I have to offer upon arrival?
- Is there an extra charge for cleaning?
- How often are the apartments cleaned?
- How will we get the keys?
- What time can we arrive / depart?
- Who will meet us at the apartment?
- Are there extra charges for gas, electricity or water etc?
- What is the minimum stay?
- How to get from Barcelona airport to the city centre?
- Can I pay the rest of the balance using Credit Card?
Bed linen and towels are provided in all of our apartments. There is no extra charge for this. In fact there are no extra charges at all.
Prices shown are per apartment per night. The price is affected by the number of people staying in the apartment. Apartments have a capacity as shown on the website, and may not be booked for greater numbers without our consent. Prices include all taxes and there are no further costs or hidden costs to consider.
Yes, Vat is already icluded. Cleaning Fee is apart from 40 € to 70 €. You will only incurr in extra charges arriving at the apartment address after 09.00 p.m. There is an extra charge of 25 euros and 40 euro from 11.00 p.m until 01:00 a.m. For arrival after 01:00 a.m. please consult.
To make a booking you need to pay a down payment of 20% of the total charge. This is non-refundable.
The remaining 80% of the cost is payable on arrival in cash if you don't pay it you can not book the apartment.
Upon arrival a credit card number and expiry date must be offered for security porpoise. Is a compulsory security measure, in order to guarantee that the apartment furniture, appliances, and equipments in case are damaged. For over 4 people occupancy 2 credit card numbers will be requested. No pre payments shall be done in the card, but its informations will hold until departure in case damage is done in the propriety. Once the apartment is inspected the info will be destroyed.
There is extra cleannig fee. Its price is from 40 to 70 euros to pay once.
The apartments are cleaned between guests only, unless otherwise specified. During your stay you are responsible for the cleanliness of the apartment. When you leaves of the apartment is not necessary to clean towels and sheets.
We will meet you in the apartment to give you keys and to make rest of payment. For this motive is compulsory to call us on your arrival to Barcelona.
The check in must be done after 13:00 and the check out before 11:00. Arriving at the apartment address after 09.00 p.m. incurrs in the extra charge of 25 euros, and from 11.00 p.m until 01:00 = 40 euro. For arrival after 01:00 please consult.
Agent of Travelling 2 Barcelona to give you keys and to make rest of payment - in cash - will meet you at the apartment.
Only for monthly rentals utilities supplies are not included. For daily and weekly rentals there are no extra charges for gas, electricity etc.
We require a minimum stay of three nights. We don' t accept one night.
• TAXI - This is the easiest and quickest way. It takes about 20 min. and the ride should cost around 25-30€.
• BUS - Every 20 min. there is a bus departing to the city centre (Catalunya Square) A one-way ticket costs 4.50€.
• TRAIN – A train is departing every 30 min, it\\\'s last stop is Paseo de Gracia, from where you can take the metro, a bus or a taxi.
For some apartments you can pay using Credit Card, for others you can't. Please consult.